From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of SYED IMRAN
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2012 11:14 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Suggestion needed regarding laptop

Hi

Have you given a thought about getting a netbook since you do not want to
use it as your primary PC.
I tried to look at Acer Aspire 1 (Happy netbook 2) here, and found the
review given there bit interesting. The only worry I have is you will not be
able to access the CDs because netbooks do not come with any CD drives, and
also this netbook doesn't have built in Bluetooth technology but I guess you
could attach a tiny USB Bluetooth adapter into it
http://compzilla.blogspot.in/2012/03/acer-aspire-one-happy-2-netbook.html#!/
2012/03/acer-aspire-one-happy-2-netbook.html