nice idea. but is this possible in unlock version also?

On 4/18/2012 5:54 AM, Shankar wrote:
Dear master, greetings
true, we cant connect datacard with the keyboard
but we have to do 1 time configaration

please follow the steps
1 install the app from the datacard
2 restart the computer
3 open the service provider app
for example mts, reliance, airtel
take help from sighted person and type the user name and passwords for the
respective boxes
then please check the checkbox for remember user name and password
then there will be a option called auto connect
please check the check box and finally click on apply then click on ok
now u r done
restart the computer, insert the datacard, and open the service provider app,
and wait for 2 mns u can see the service provider website on ur browser

-----Original message-----
From: Kiran
Sent:  18/04/2012, 12:29  am
To: jaisonay...@gmail.com; accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] data card review (specially from huawei brand users)needed.

Hi,

You need not connect using the application provided by your service provider.
You can use basic windows service of dial up connection and it is fully
accessible.

It is by default set once u have installed it. Go to network connections and u
ll find it there. At the most u need to enter your access number as user name
and password both in dial up connection settings.

Regards,

Kiran S Deshpande.
Sent from my BlackBerry®