Hi, If you need OCR while using any inaccessible application with
NVDA, then visit http://stormdragon.us/nvda/ and download OCR plugin
for NVDA and refer "readme" in the archive. However, I don't know much
about its working abilities.

On 4/19/12, Ajay Minocha <ajayminoc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Anish,
> if you have theoriticle books those can be easily read by performing
> OCR with find reader or omnipage. But if you have those which include
> special mathematical symbles and diagrams then any OCR can't benefit
> you 100% you will have to get those books recorded in human voice.
> regards
>
> On 4/19/12, Sinoj <sinoj...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> You can use Kurzweil or ABBYY Fine reader to convert PDF files.  Both of
>> them are capable to perform OCR.  You can also scan documents using these
>> applications.
>>
>> --
>> Inviting you to my Technology related free SMS Channel.
>> To join  click here (India only & Use Google Chrome).
>> http://labs.google.co.in/smschannels/subscribe/TechPlus
>> or send "ON TechPlus" without quoets to 9870807070.
>> Email:
>> sinoj...@gmail.com
>> Blog:
>> http://talkingnet.blogspot.com

Thanks and regards.
ಶ್ರೀಧರ್ ಟಿ ಎಸ್, ಅಬಸಿ
Shreedhar T S, Abasi

To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act

 Mobile:  9980989171

Yahoo chat ID:  tss_abs

Skype: shree475

Blog: http://shreeword.blogspot.com/

ದೃಢ ಸಂಕಲ್ಪವಿಲ್ಲದಿದ್ದರೆ ಗುರಿ ಸಾಧಿಸುವುದು ಕಷ್ಟ