Any government may add into the list already prepared by the expert
committee of ministry of social justice, but can not remove it, if any
state government or central government wants any identified job to be
removed from the list then they will have to approach to exper
committee in this regard.
But the real issue that when state don't recognise the list prepared
by the state, and want to implement their own list, say for e.g. U.P
has not still accepted the central list in relation to civil services
through PCS. Neither they apply for exemption as require by the
central expert committee, because they know that their contention will
be outridely rejected.