Good competition in the offing.

Further, I have two queries
1. In the second topic, there is word mentioned: 'denied Nagma', what
does it mean?
2. could yu make it clear, that prises will be awarded in cash or kind?
I am thinking to participate.

On 4/24/12, Sruti disAbility Rights Centre <sruti.d...@gmail.com> wrote:
> *Sruti disAbility Rights Center invites you to join an online essay
> competition.*
>
> *Topics:*
>
> *1.     **My response to a wheelchair.*
>
> *2.    **When the bus conductor denied Nagma, a young blind girl, a journey
> to her destination…*
>
> *3.    **Inclusive Education for children with disabilities in the post
> Right to Education Act *
>
> *2009 era.*
>
> *4.    **Bollywood’s attempt to mainstream the marginalized.*
>
> *Word count:* 3000 (upper limit)
>
> *Deadline:* 10th May, 2012
>
> *Date of announcement of winners:* 30th May 2012
>
> ·       All applicants must mention their name, age, and postal address at
> the end of the essay.
>
> ·       3 top essays will be awarded attractive prizes.
>
> ·       Best essays will be published by Sruti and used as advocacy
> material for disability rights.
>
> *For entries and queries, please mail to **sruti.inclus...@gmail.com***
>
> *
> *
>
> *For more information please call Ms. Proma Basu Roy at 09748856474*

"The best things and most beautiful things in the world Cannot be seen
or even touched. They must be felt within the heart."  — Helen Keller

Avinash Shahi
M.A. Political Science
CPS JNU
New Delhi India