hello,
you can also activate the servvice of instant pay from your service
provider which will enable them to deduct the bill payment
automatically from your bank account whenever the due date of payment
arrives. this will save your time to follow the steps ffor online
transaction.

of course, you need to be alert and cautious for the amount deducted
by accessing the acount summary or periodical  statement.
thanks,
mukesh.

On 4/29/12, gajendra <vyasgajen...@gmail.com> wrote:
> you better contact your branch and try to help link on sbi site.

Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
Skype: mukeshjain211
Mob: 09977165123

"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller