Dear Mujtaba,
Thanks for your kind reply. I have explored every possibility, but all went futile, then only I came to this list for a probable solution. I have downloaded and installed java access bridge also, but couldn't access the site, may be it hasn't been installed properly.
   Regards,

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mujtaba Merchant" <mujta...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2012 1:24 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Applying toothpaste

Hello Manoj,

I wish I could have helped you out there. But my knowledge to accessibility
and screen readers has come quite recently approximately 1 year and several
months from date. Even I struggle in finding out answers and solutions when
it comes to accessing some sites and features using applications and
websites. I particularly face issues with the site linkedin.com which is a
professional networking site which I used to use frequently when I was
sighted. Some features are not at all accessible on that site anymore for me
to take advantage of.

As far as your issue is concerned with JAVA and accessibility, I did come
across something called as the JAVA bridge. I am not in a position to
provide you with sound knowledge on the same. I suggest you explore some web
resources through google.

Mujtaba Merchant

Bangalore, India