hello,
in firefox i am facing one more problem. whenever i go to any page
which require me to type the personal information such as, on the page
where i need to sign up, while filling up the required data in the
fields, jaws keep pronouncing the spellings i have typed so far. for
instance, if i have to type first name as mukesh once i type m jaws
says m once i type consecutive letter u jaws says mu and so on. this
is really annoying. so please give the solution for it.
thanks,
mukesh.