i can see my contack online, may be you have at your end tournd of offline status?
At 03:02 PM 5/7/2012, you wrote:
Dear all,

How are all?
Hope that all are fine.
I have a question regarding skype that is how come the skype status is
showing offline?
Is there some problem with skype in India and around the world?
Are you guys able to use skype?
I can see that all are offline and even the eco sound service is also
offline for the past few days.
Do you know the reason?
If you do then please reply regarding this.

With regard's,

Phen Varghese
skype id:phen.varghese
facebook id:phenvarghese
P:+91 8129252244

                                with warm regards
       Mahendra Galani

skype ID chintu3886
phone +4314943149 mobile +4369910366055,