Awesome!! Great job guys! Yae!

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Kotian, H P
Sent: 22 May 2012 17:30
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Great News: Copyright Amendment passed by Loksabha

All

Truly, a memorable day indeed for us.We can legally read in Braille and
books in accessible digital form.

A huge congratulations to each and everyone who made this possible.

I will allow this thread open until 9 am 23rd May. Although congratulatory
messages is not permitted on the list. However, I am making this allowance
to allow members to express on this newly acquired freedom.

Cheers once again.
Harish Kotian.