It is not AVG problem.  Read this.  I have visited with 3 browsers & got
this response & I am using Quick Heal Total security. Please forward to
saksham.
1. Google Chrome 19.0.1084.52 Final:
Malware Detected!
background
Malware Icon
Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
saksham.org contains malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit
this site.
Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if
you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site,
it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You
should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
We have already notified saksham.org that we found malware on the site. For
more about the problems found on saksham.org, visit the Google
Safe Browsing diagnostic page.
Go back
If you understand that visiting this site may harm your computer,
proceed anyway.
  Help improve detection of malware by sending additional data to Google
about sites on which you see this warning. This data will be handled in
accordance
with the Safe Browsing privacy policies.

Firefox 12.0
"Reported attack page".

IE 9 doesn't load the page.