Respected experts and friends, I am using e63 from last one month I
have few questions about it. How I I can read whole word file by using
this handset. I tried to read by using several tricks but enable to
read complete file. My
My second question is how can I search any contact or open any manue
during phone call? I am using talks 5.3 lison version. My third
question is does e63 have internal gps receiver? How can I use gps
facility? Please reply soon in details. Thanks in advance. Yours
friendly, Mahesh Bhagwat. Mobile, 08087272893.