to enjoying college life and public events it's necessary to devlop
friendship level. our new friends are not that much aware for visual
disability, so it's require little  time for them to adjust with us.
and every where escort, really burdern for us. "mobility" doesn't mean
only to holding white cane and walk with it on the road.
Mobility includes to get help from other, to ask for help from other,
to adjust with any escort, to get touch at our work place  or new
place without escort, etc.
really now after losing total vision and getting diffrent experiences,
I am able to devlope above points in mine. With extra tips and tricks,
now i can travel alone by auto in my city. Even I did successful night
journey by train in AC coch  also. Yes, it's true, still I am unable
to walk alone on road and catch auto or to walk on railway station. I
know it's require time. whenever i come back to my city, my papa picks
up from station. it doesn't mean, he himself enters in train and helps
me. I should be prepare to leave train and stand on safe place at
platform. only communication to others is necessary in such task.
White cane is my magic stic and strong weppen during such journey.
and in  mohit's case, i think lake of proper communication with his
friends. nothing else! and you have to devlop abilities which i
mention above. after all, very good suggestions in prier mails.