While replying, consider this one also, Idea ID-918 which is recently
announced by Idea.  Dual SIM and 3G.  Rs 5994.  Manufactured by Alcatel.

From: "Kotian, H P" <hpkot...@rbi.org.in>
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 2:29 PM
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: [AI] Android and accessibility

Hello
Pasting a message by Kavita which did not get to the list.
Harish Kotian

Quoting:
Hello fokes and hello android users,

While I have an idea of going to get an android, I was googling about it.

I got all these models listed with price. Could anyone of you guide me which
one could be the best with accessibility? I'm pasting the list here below.

HTC One X
Rs. 34,999
HTC Sensation XL
Rs. 34,499
Samsung Galaxy Note
Rs. 29,700
HTC Sensation XE
Rs. 29,339
Sony Xperia S
Rs. 28,990

Motorola RAZR XT910
Rs. 26,445
Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100
Rs. 26,000
LG Optimus 3D P920
Rs. 23,460
HTC Evo 3D
Rs. 23,099
Sony Xperia P
Rs. 22,990

Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S
Rs. 22,875
Samsung Galaxy S Advance I9070
Rs. 22,390
HTC Sensation
Rs. 22,299
Sony Ericsson Xperia Play
Rs. 21,579
Motorola Atrix 2
Rs. 21,399

HTC Incredible
Rs. 20,950

Android Phones in India below 20000

Samsung Galaxy S Plus I9001
Rs. 19,849
Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro
Rs. 18,399
Sony Xperia Sola
Rs. 18,131
Samsung Galaxy SL I9003
Rs. 18,040
HTC Rhyme
Rs. 17,999

LG Optimus Black
Rs. 17,900
HTC One V
Rs. 17,063
Sony Ericsson Neo V
Rs. 16,399
HTC Desire S
Rs. 15,990
Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray
Rs. 15,690

LG Optimus Sol E730
Rs. 15,590

Sony Ericsson Xperia Active ST17i
Rs. 15,345
Sony Xperia U
Rs. 15,201
Android Phones in India below 15000

Motorola Defy Plus
Rs. 13,749
Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500
Rs. 13,599
Dell Venue
Rs. 12,950
Sony Ericsson Live With Walkman
Rs. 12,475
Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos
Rs. 11,999

HTC Wildfire S
Rs. 11,399

Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830
Rs. 10,895
LG Optimus Hub E510
Rs. 10,890
Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini
Rs. 10,799
Android Phones in India below 10000

Motorola XT800 ZHISHANG
Rs. 9,999
Huawei Ideos X3 U8510
Rs. 9,990
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini Pro
Rs. 9,979
HTC ChaCha
Rs. 9,699
Karbonn A 9
Rs. 9,449

Motorola Fire XT
Rs. 8,899
LG Optimus Net Dual P698
Rs. 8,790
Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos B5512
Rs. 8,499
LG Optimus NET P690
Rs. 8,474
Samsung Galaxy Y Duos S6102
Rs. 8,099

HTC Explorer
Rs. 7,969
Micromax A75
Rs. 7,800
Idea Blade
Rs. 7,700
Micromax A70
Rs. 7,499
Samsung Galaxy Y Color Plus S5360
Rs. 7,449

Spice Mi-350n
Rs. 7,448
LG Optimus L3 E400
Rs. 7,404
Motorola Fire
Rs. 7,399
Micromax A78
Rs. 7,189
Samsung Galaxy Y S5360
Rs. 6,699

Micromax A73
Rs. 6,699
Samsung Galaxy Pocket
Rs. 6,675
LG Optimus Me P350
Rs. 6,599
LG Optimus Pro C660
Rs. 6,590
IBall Andi
Rs. 5,400

Lava S12
Rs. 5,099
Micromax A50
Rs. 4,599
Karbonn A1
Rs. 4,076
Micromax Andro A60
Rs. 3,990
Spice Mi-270
Rs. 3,399

I got all these listings and prices from the following link.

http://www.mysmartprice.com/mobile/pricelist/android-mobile-price-list-in-india.html

Someone guide me either on or off the list.

Thanks in advance.

review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in
this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you
have received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or
telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any
attachments. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for
the presence of viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for