Hi,
I have found the trading software of Indiainfoline some what accessible.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Radha" <r.radh...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2012 10:42 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] participation in stock market.

hi raj,
thanks for your initiative, but the link takes to individual service
provider which mostly provided by all. for trading, and examining
charts we can't use a website which is rather slow and in that case we
are in need of the software provided by the individual service
providers.
my question is 1. can vi hold a demat account, since i  already have
one when with vision and trading actively.
2. is there anyone in our list doing trading, either in cash or
derivative or commodity or currency?
3. is the software provided by the service provider, accessable with
jaws? as mine , is not.
4. most provider's provide call and trade. but in practise  how far
is it working effectively?
5. this is my new one, can a petal account can be hold by us?