Dear Siddhi,

You can use math type and math player to read the equations clearly. follow
these steps
1. download math type and math player foorm design sciencew webvsite

2. install both these softwres

3. open your word document with the equations. in microsoft word (2007 or
2010)

4. in the math type menu look for publish as math page

5. publish the file as math page with internet explorer behaviour.

6. the file will now open in internet explorer and can be read using screen
readers like NVDA and JAWS.

if you have difficulty then contact me off the list.

thanks

Nirmal Verma