From: "Jaan Ali" <jaanalibal...@live.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2012 10:26 PM
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] Help with installing AVG in Windows 7

install awast or microsoft asinsial

-----Original Message-----
From: Ajay Minocha
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2012 8:39 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in

Hi sir,
it is not the problem related to windows7 rather it is a virus that
has disabled your antivirus. I am using avg free antivirus 2012.
Allmost two days back it found a malware because it showed me a window
that a malware has been blocked. I opened the interface window of the
avg then it showed you are not protected antivirus not active. All my
atempts of turning the antivirus on were wasted. I completely
uninstalled avg by using avg remover kit. it is a free utility by the
company. Cleaned all temporary stuff as well. When I tried to install
it then it showed me an error something like driver not found. I tried
allmost four to five times but didn't get satisfactory results.
Finally I installed avast free antivirus. It was also disabled. I was
not able to enable it after a lot of atempts. Finally I made a mood to
buy a licence of quickheal for both the desktop and the laptop. I have
installed a trial virsion of the same in both of the machines. In
desktop quickheal showed me allmost 40 rootkits. Finally I have a
clean desktop but will be formatting it soon because some important
services like internet explorer and windows update are not functioning
smoothly. So cutting long story short AVG antivirus engen is not that
much strong as it looks.
regards

On 7/7/12, Sinoj <sinoj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> Help, help, help please.
> this is a long message.  please excuse me.  help me to fix below problem.
> am asking a help here because, I can't go to check for a solution in
> internet safely.
> 1.   I have been trying to install AVG internet security 2012 for some
> days
> in Windows 7.  But, after installing, it, AVG does not turned on
> automatically and even mannually.  When I go to start menu>AVG> this
> submenu
> shows as empty.
> After starting from desktop, the following things can be seen in AVG
> window.
> "You are not protected!graphic 174  Check the overview for your component
> status. Fix AllClick fix to resolve all.
> Overview
> Scan now Anti-Virus LinkScanner E-mail Protection Firewall
> Last scan: 7/6/12, 4:29 PM Not active Not active Not fully functional
> Error
> Scan options
> Update now
> Last update: 7/6/12, 4:31 PM Update Manager Anti-Rootkit System Tools PC
> Analyzer
> The connection failed Driver not found Active Analysis required
> Identity Protection
> Hide notification "
> While dragging mouse through AVG window, I can hear "kernel drive not
> found,
> firewall error".
> 2. When trying to turn on from system tray through an option "3 important
> message, 4 total message". A Dialogue appears,
> "graphic 41  avgwsc
> The action cannot be finished due to insufficient user rights. Please
> either
> log on as an administrator user or turn on the Windows Vista UAC feature.
> Then
> repeat
> the action.
> OK "
> I have turned on the the UAC and I am already in Administrator account.
> 3. When I trying to connect to the internet to check a solution for this
> problem, Following dialogue appears
> "Error Connecting to Bsnl
> graphic 603  Registering your computer on the network...
> Error 720: A connection to the remote computer could not be
> established.  You might need to change the network settings for this
> connection.
> If you continue to receive error messages, you can enable logging for
> analysis.
> graphic 213  Enable logging
> For logging options, see diagnostics
> Logging options can also be accessed by clicking the Remote Access
> Preferences menu item under the Advanced menu of the Network
> Connection Folder.
> Redial Close "
> 4. After all, AVG prompts me to restart the computer to complete the
> updating process.  If I restarted it, AVG again asking again to restart.
> [...]

Ajay Minocha
Mob : +91-7827188455
E mail : ajayminoc...@gmail.com
ajaymanu...@gmail.com
Skype : ajayminocha2

When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt.

with best regards

jaan ali

program manager of radio freedom for life
www.f4life.net

skype:

jaan.ali

facebook fan page: