From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Ajay Minocha
Sent: 12 July 2012 18:03
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Query for cooking area...

Hi ladies,
I know that I advised to put the vassel first but Now I realise that it is
only right method in case of small pots. Those big things can distract the
lighter from shooting on the correct place. I also saw a stove at my
sister's home and that was with 4 burners. One special thing it had was it's
lighter button. Just put the vassel and then press the button the gass will
light up. Has anybuddy used it? Also give some typs for chappaties. As I
also have a great interest in cooking.
regards

--
Ajay Minocha