Hello all,

The program Ujale unka yadonke on Vividh Bharati recently broadcast a long
interview with the poet Nidaf Azli. I heard  the final episode today, but
missed the other two episodes. The interview was a feast of poetry.

Has anyone here recorded all the interviews? Is it possible to obtain this
interview from Vividh Bharati at all? If anyone here has connections or can
pull strings to get hold of all the interviews, I would be very grateful.

Many thanks.
Geetha