Hello Friends,

I work on Oracle databases.

 However, as an additional skill, I want to learn Python programming
language.

There are a lot of resources available online, but could I get
recommendations on any particular tutorials which I can use?

It's been a long time since I have done programming, so I need a tutorial
which would help me brushup programming concepts, along with python.

Also please suggest me accessible text editors which I can use for writing
python code, and accessible  tools for running python programs.

I have downloaded python2.7 from python.org website.

I would also like to get in touch with visually impaired developers who use
Python.

Please guide me with your valuable inputs.

Thanks and Regards.

Dinesh Thole.

Email: dineshth...@gmail.com

Mobile: 9902054774.