hi, is there any similar way to do it in NVDA?

----- Original Message ----- From: "sunil sangtani." <sunilsangtan...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 10:07 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] how to make the application accessible?

though  best way is to contact the developer and ask them to built in
the accessibility,
but we do have a custom solution for that as wel, not sure how far
it'll work for you, but you can give it a try. put the cursor  on the
radio button that is unlabeled and jaws saying " radio button not
checked/or checked", and press  insert+ctrl+tab  there, a dialog box
will apere, give the custom lable text for the button and hit enter on
ok button. se if it works for you, if you want to reverse this,
simpply delete the lable and hit ok again.