To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2012 10:54 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] My first two weeks with Samsung S3

Dear Friends,

I am now planning to buy a new phone (although my E72 is in good
health).  The reason for my purchase is that I realize that the
learning curve with any touch screen phone is going to be much longer
than that with keyboard.  I am totally blind and am looking at a
high-ended phone.  I can choose between Android and Iphone.  I would
like some advice on this topic from those who are using either
systems.  I am aware that Iphone is fully or almost fully accessible
out of the box but I would like to have some more knowledge on
Android.

Games on mobile phones are a totally neglected area for the blind
whereas that is one area that sighted people tend to enjoy.

I hope the list will be abuzz with interesting discussion on the issue
since the more we discuss it will help many more friends.

I look forward to good discussion.

With regards,

Ketan