I am in Botad, a Tehsil in Bhavnagar district. Actually, I am 100 kms away from there. But, I can contact that person on his mobile phone,. Or, he can contact me on my mobile phone, i.e. 09428855867. I'll try my best to help him out. I have done it many times in the past. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Vamshi. G" <gvamsh...@gmail.com>
To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, October 07, 2012 7:27 PM
Subject: [AI] Anyone from Bhavnagar, Gujarat?

Dear friends,

An aged person at Bhavnagar, Gujarat requires someone to help him in
installation of some software.  Is there anyone from that place who
can help in the same?  If required, he can pay for the same.

Please contact me off the list at
gvamsh...@gmail.com

Or call me on my mobile mentioned in the signature line.

--
G. Vamshi
Mobile: +91 9949349497

www.retinaindia.org