how to make a dvd in nero 10

-----Original Message----- From: Phen Varghese
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2012 11:36 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] help needed to right CDees and DVDS in windows 7 usingnero 7!!!

oops i mean tabbing.

On 9/7/12, Phen Varghese <phenvargh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Timy sir,

No need to worry just hit space  on the folder which says closed and
then after tabing you'll find the files in that perticular folder.

With best regard's,

Phen Varghese

On 9/6/12, Timy Sebastian Ettumanoor <timys...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear access Indian friends!!!!! how r u??

Hope all are good.

friends, I want to know how to right CDees and DVDeeS using nero with
windows 7.

for an example, if  Iam  selecting a folder which contain subfolders it
is telling like closed like our treeview.

  want some more clarifications dears?

think for a while, iam selecting a folder called daisy bible in english,
it is telling like daisy bible in english closed.

But if the folder Doesn't have subfolder it is announcing correctly.

So, dear windows 7 experts  please tell me, what I have to do??????

your  suggestions will be more appishiatable.

With regards your friend,

Timy.

please