To: "Access India" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 8:55 PM
Subject: [AI] Assistance required for clearing timers in Nokia E63

Dear Friends,

When I press the right soft key in the Call Duration list on my Nokia E63, one of the options is Clear Timers. When I selected this option, it asks for the Lock Code. I have not entered any lock code on my phone & pressing the right key (for OK) has no effect.

Kindly advise me on how I can clear the timings in my Nokia E63.

Thanking all in advance for any & all assistance.

Regards
Mr. Sameer Latey
Mumbai, India