hi, i do agree with jelly bean despite few flaws. so far JB looks good
but i find it very rare on handsets. i prefer nexus to Samsung as they
would be loaded with original versions where as Samsung loading them
with modified skins making few Phones inaccessible. yes it looks a
promising platform, but lot to go even when mobile accessibility is
used.