Sent: Monday, November 05, 2012 12:40 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] iPhone sharing

Hey,

In order to disconnect a call, you need to double tap with two fingers and not merely with one.. In order to make a call quicker, you can do one thing: go to a contact's name and add them as a favorite.. This way you will simply have to go to the favorites tab, which is the bottom left option in the phone menu in order to call. You will be able to call quicker as you won't have to browse through all the contacts..
I would also highly recommend you to try Fleksy for typing..
Have you joined the VIphone list yet? Do join it if you already haven't..

You can always feel free to contact me if you have any issues and I can try to help with whatever little knowledge I have... :)

Cheers,
Rahul

Sent from my iPhone