To accept this invitation either reply to this mail with an empty message or go
to:
Yahoo! Groups is a free service that allows you to stay in touch with friends
and family or meet new people who share your interests.

It is a violation of our service rules for Groups members to abuse this
invitation feature. If you feel this has happened, please notify us:
http://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?locale=en_US&y=PROD_GRPS&page=contact.
You may also change your email preferences to stop receiving group invitations
in the future.  To do so, please go here:
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to our Terms of Service:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

mobile devices on: