I would strongly advise you to practice with your writer before the exam as
much as possible.
It  can be very time-consuming and difficult to explain these things directly
in the exam..
You need to make sure that the writer is able to follow what you are saying..
You can only do this by practicing in advance and determining where there has
been  a misunderstanding and ensuring that the same does not happen in the
actual exam.

Cheers,
Rahul

Sent from my iPhone

On 17-Nov-2012, at 9:16 AM, Shreyas N Reddy <n.shreyas.re...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi all
> I have issues dictating for the writer especially for eco & accounts
> subjects & where ever there is graphs or tabular representation
> present
> So, any suggestion from u all?
> Please?
> --