Hi all

I have connected my Logitech wireless 2.4 GHZ keyboard to my laptop. Funnily
enough, the keyboard doesn't work whenever I access the typing lessons,
activities and games in TTT. However, it works perfectly fine in all other
programs, including in the main menu of TTT itself. Once I go into the
options like "explore my keyboard", or any of the typing lessons or
activities, I have to use the built-in keyboard of my laptop because the
external keyboard doesn't work there. Any workarounds?

Thanks

Syed

mobile devices on: