i downloaded and tryed, but it is not working.
erlier i was listening on demand, but i can not any more.

At 10:13 AM 11/18/2012, you wrote:
I think, no problem is there, I can listen "Din_Bhar" online everyday. Please download the file and find out the direct link for Hindi as well as Urdu programs at their own time. 6:30am/8:00 for Namaskar Bharat Live. 7:30pm/9:30pm for Din_Bhar Live. Similarly, 7:00am and 8:30 for Urdu program respectively.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3540829/BBC%20Programs.rar
----- Original Message ----- From: "Vikas Kapoor" <dl.vi...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2012 2:26 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Bbc hindi again

For quite many days, the evening show of BBC Hindi has not been working
well, not even through the tapin Radio, that certainly appears to be having
some serious problem. the only way to get to listen to that is only by
downloading it after it has been aired.
----- Original Message ----- From: "mahendra" <gal...@chello.at>