Hello,

I need soft copy of the following short stories and a book for some of my
friends:
Book: Typpical Handbook of Literature in English by Shubhamay Das, Jawahar
publications, New Delhi
Short stories: Seaside by joseph Conrad, Ox by H.G. Bates, Shooting an Elephant
by george Orwell, Last leaf by O'henry, homecoming and Postmaster by
Rabindranath Tagore.

I owe you an explanation as some these are right-protected. my friends want to
get these books scanned by some good OCR. I don't have any scanner. If I find
these from someone on the list or somewhere else, I don't have to look for a
good scanner here.

With best Regards,
Amiyo Biswas
Cell: +91-9433464329