@Akhilesh please tell me that after  finishing my exam in what format
the answer sheet will be given to the invigilater? weather invigilater
will make print out of the answer or they will write it on a CD disk?
and of course how the exam rol number and Name will be written? I am
seriously thinking to write my semester exam through computer. Who
read the question for you when u appeared through computer?

On 11/27/12, Umesha Economics <umesha....@gmail.com> wrote:
> sir,
> whether this allowance amount is for the whole exam or for each paper?
> when I was writing the B.A. exams, it was Rs. 10 per paper in our
> university. I don't hope it has changed now.
>
> Umesha

LL.M candidate
 at Faculty of Law in University of Delhi