Dear friends,

Daniel kish uses echolocation to navigate new locations. It is a technique in
which mouth clicks are made and the echoes are heard back to understand how far
an object is, and what kind it is. He has also led blind teenagers hiking and
mountain biking through the wilderness.

He is totally blind, having lost both his eyes to retinal cancer by the age of
13 months.

A Tamil movie thandavam is based on Daniel and actor Vikram has dedicated it to
his source of inspiration.

We do have lots of videos of Daniel kish on YouTube.

It seems like a great technique and should be a part of our orientation and
mobility training.

Warm regards,
Ruchi

Sent from my iPhone