Not all products are offered on economical pricing.
Some products are more cheaper in the open market than on Flipcart.
rajasekhar

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Pavan Kumar Bolar
Sent: 10 December 2012 13:58
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Flipkart.com - Share your views and experiences

Dear All,

Would like to know your views on shopping on Flipkart.com

To throw open this discussion, I would like to share my views on
shopping at flipkart.com

The accessibility of flipkart.com is good and with Jaws the site is
very accessible.

I had bought shampoos, soaps, shaving razers, printer and few other
items through this website and the services in my opinion are
excellent.

A good number of products like soaps, shampoo, razers are sold at a
discount. Besides the site offers free home delivery for products with
order value above Rs.300.

In addition to the manufacturers packing, flipkart puts its own
packaging on the product which is excellent. Before placing the order,
we can read the full details of the product like weight, quantity,
specifications, contents etc. which will enable us to make a well
informed purchase which is generally not the case when buying from a
store.

During all my purchases the products have been delivered on or before
the  promised date.

SMS are sent to registered mobile numbers immediately on placing the
order, on the day product will be delivered and after delivery of the
product.

Buyers can choose to pay cash on delivery or through card in some
locations. However if this option is selected, the capta  has to be
entered which is not the case for prepaid order.

Ladies and gentleman who have not expreienced shopping on flipkart can
try it out and share your experiences as well.

Cheers,

Pavan
9886496908

ia.org.in