From: sunil sangtani.
Sent:  12/12/2012, 2:59  pm
To: Accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Any asus laptop users? Need reviews.

Hi expurts,one of my friend is looking to buy a laptop, after
consideration  her mind is set for asus laptop.Is there any user who
is using asus (laptops)?If so, please give ur reviews and share your
experience with the same.Thank you.

--
I am imperfect perfectionist perfectionizing the imperfect in me! ...
regards, sunil sangtani, india.