Dear all,
I am currently using lotus notes 8.5 with jaws 13.  I am experiencing
difficulty in accessing calendar. I am not able to view calendar weekly and
am not able to view particular date let's say two weeks from now.
I am currently maintaining outlook calendar along with lotus notes.  It is
kind of anoying.
Any help on finding possible solutions would be greatly appreciated.
thanks and please advise.
Asif