Hi Kiran,

I am pasting below few links which provide information about the technology
available with us for creation of tactile graphics:

1.     For information on ZYR-Tex2 Swell Paper click the link below
http://www.barrierbreak.com/assistivetechnology_det.php?j=Visual
<http://www.barrierbreak.com/assistivetechnology_det.php?j=Visual&Cat_ID=4&i
d=099> &Cat_ID=4&id=099

2.     For information on ZYR-Fuse Heater clickthe the link below:
http://www.barrierbreak.com/assistivetechnology_det.php?j=Visual
<http://www.barrierbreak.com/assistivetechnology_det.php?j=Visual&Cat_ID=4&i
d=098> &Cat_ID=4&id=098

3.     For information on ZYR-Fuse Starter Pack clickthe the link below
http://www.barrierbreak.com/assistivetechnology_det.php?j=Visual
<http://www.barrierbreak.com/assistivetechnology_det.php?j=Visual&Cat_ID=4&i
d=100> &Cat_ID=4&id=100

Hope this helps, for any further information feel free to contact me off the
list.

Thanks & Regards

Amit Bagwe | Training & Support Executive

BarrierBreak Technologies

India: +91 (22) 2686 0485/86 Mob: +91 7303525520

Email: supp...@barrierbreak.com

Skype: barrierbreaksupport

Web:  <http://www.barrierbreak.com/> http://www.barrierbreak.com/

 <http://twitter.com/#!/Barrierbreak> http://twitter.com/#!/Barrierbreak

 <http://www.barrierbreak.com/assistivetechnology.php> Assistive Technology
|  <http://techshare.barrierbreak.com/> Techshare India 2012 |
<http://blog.barrierbreak.com/> Accessibility Blog

BarrierBreak Technologies a subsidiary of  <http://n-syst.com/> Net Systems
Informatics

Please don't print this email unless you really need to. This will preserve
trees on our planet