Looking for a quick reply.
With all regards,
Maneesh B.

On 17/12/12 08:59, Raju singh wrote:
I am not sure that the crack of jaws 14 is workable under windows 8. So  we
have another screen reader which is nvda. It works well under win 8.
-----Original message-----
From: Chetan Sharma
Sent:  17/12/2012, 8:33  am
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Regarding windows8

Jaws13 is not accessible with Windows8, Go with the latest version of
Jaws (Jaws14).

On 17/12/2012, Siddalingeshwar Ingalagi<ingalagisi...@gmail.com>  wrote:
friends I am planning to buy windows 8 for my Pc so I want some
suggestions. Now I am using jaws13 with xp propessional. My question
is the same version of jaws is accessible wit windows8?

--
Thanks and Regards.

Siddhalingeshwar/Prasad Ingalagi
mobile# 8792639989