To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 9:18 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Respect morale; delete indecent content while replying;
security tip to prevent account hacking; thanks: Re: My email was hacked,
apology

Good Moderation, Very Shocking

I feel that he should not be on the list just because he is helpful,
and provide useful material.
And if someone thinks that only he is the person who can help, then,
just contact him on his personal id.
Who knows it won’t happen again and no other girl will have to face
the same issue?

And benefit of doubt? Then, he has used my name. And only the list
owner knows how many persons are with the same name on the list.

The other question I have is, was the account really hacked?
The details of IP address and can also be fake. Has he really filed
any complain?

Either he should be removed or this is not the safe list for girls to
ask help for their doubts and issues regarding permitted topics.

Deepali Waghmare
--
"The best way to predict the future is to create it."