Perhaps Your Drive got infected with virus, which is trying to spread
into your computer. In that case, you cannot format it using windows.
Use command prompt to format. The command would be "format <drive
letter>" For more info, open command prompt and type "help format"
This should solve your problem.

On 12/25/12, sohan <polite.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
> one day i had the same problem with my pen drive. but i scanned it by AVG
> now it is fine.

Thanks and regards.
ಶ್ರೀಧರ್ ಟಿ ಎಸ್, ಅಬಸಿ
Shreedhar T S, Abasi

To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act

 Mobile:  9980989171

Yahoo chat ID:  tss_abs

Skype: shree475

Blog: http://shreeword.blogspot.com/

ದೃಢ ಸಂಕಲ್ಪವಿಲ್ಲದಿದ್ದರೆ ಗುರಿ ಸಾಧಿಸುವುದು ಕಷ್ಟ