Sent: Friday, December 28, 2012 11:35 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] an awareness spreading musical video, a must watch for all

hello list members, we all know how vircitile each of us are in our
career fields and lives's personal areas, even then a handicap's
capability is underestimated, his/her's desires and identity is taken
for granted. creating an accepting attitude in the society we all live
in is the first step to make it realize of our existance amidst them
and then gradually the world would notice our abilities and
significance in the same society where we dwell together. to sensitize
the society a special effort was taken by few handicaps by producing a
musical video that could reach out to many of the audiences and
connect to them to handicaps.This song has been created as an anthem
for world disability day by Udaan entertainment group. It is a band
formed of blind & physically handicap performing artists, based in
mumbai. The song is written by Gunjan Singh, composed by Dhawal
Bhawsar, arranged by Kiran Vinkar, sung by Saurabh Mukharji & produced
by Keval
L Haria & Deepak G Bedsa.
to watch the musical video or to listen to it just go to the link
provided below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH08uA5738c&feature=youtube_gdata_player regards
Gunjan Singh

taha haaziq
talking book studio/library in charge
of
PBMA'S Technical Training Institute

E-mail: tahahaa...@gmail.com
Mobile: +91 9970620111
Office: +91 20 26870986
+91 20 26870609
skype: taha.haaziq
Address:
vivek apartments, block A3, flat 36, opposite don's garage,
ramtekri,Hadapsar,
Pune 411013.
Maharashtra, India.