Dear friends,

For list to know about the documentation requirements asked by IBPS for
PO/MT 2 interview, I am pasting below text version of it.   It is
unfortunate that even a soft copy downloaded from their site was image pdf
so it was not readable with JAWS.   From my end I have also asked NAB India
employment department director Pallavi Kadam mam to look into this.   Last
time Pallavi mam’s intervention and meeting with IBPS relieved us from the
rule of scribe below 60%.   Hope IBPS will rethink and will simply things.

*Call letter for PO - Institute Of Banking Personal Selection *

Dear Sir / Madam,

Subject – application for the post of probationary officers /management
trainees (JMGS-I) in the participating public sector banks – call letter
for appearing for the interview.

Venue

…

…

Date

Time

1.  At the time of attending the Interview, you are requested to bring the
following documents;

i]  Printout of the online application submitted to IBPS for CWE (PO/MT)-II
attach one set of the following documents to the printout;

a) Proof of Date of Birth [SSC/SSLC/X std Certificate with DOB or Birth
Certificate):

b) Marks sheet [Semester/Year-wise] for all semesters/years. Consolidated
Marks sheet. Provisional / Final Degree Certificate regarding Graduation.

c) Certificates in support of the candidate's Category & Sub-category as
under:

-        SC / ST / OBC Category: Caste / community certificate issued by
the competent authority in the prescribed format (proforma available in our
website). Please note that the caste mentioned in the certificate produced
by you should tally letter by letter to that of the caste as mentioned in
the Central Government List / notification OBC certificate should not be
more than one year old as on the date of application. OBC candidates, who
belong to Minority community, should submit necessary certificate for their
claim.

-        Persons With Disabilities Category: Medical certificate in the
revised format (proforma available in our website) issued by the authorized
Certifying Authority - I.e. Medical board appointed by the State Government
at District levels.

Persons With Disabilities (PWD) who have availed the services of a Scribe
at the time of the examination (CWE PCVMT-II) must bring the duly filled in
biodata of the scribe in the prescribed format and also the attested copy
of the marksheet certificate etc of the qualification last possessed by the
scribe at the time of interview for verification. If the details/ identity
of the scribe are in doubt, the candidate may not be allowed to appear for
interview/ considered for selection process.

-      Persons Domiciled in J&K during 1.1.00 to 31.12.09 Category:
Domicile certificate issued by District Jurisdiction where the candidate
ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this regard by the
Government of J&K. stating that the candidate ordinarily domiciled in
Kashmir Division of J&K State during 01.01.80 to 31.12.89.

-      Persons affected by 1984 riots category: Certificate from the
District Magistrate stating that the candidate i3 eligible for relief in
terms of the Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persona
sanctioned by the Government vide Ministry of Finance Dept of Financial
Services communication No. F.NO.9/21/2006-IR dated 27 07 2007.

-        Ex-servicemen Category: Discharge Book / Pension Payment Order
with full service particulars. In case of working defence personnel.
Service Certificate from Competent Authority stating that they will be
relieved from defence services on or before 31 03 2013

Persons who have completed 5 years service in RRBs Category: Service
certificate from RRB with service details:

Clerical Employees of Participating PSBs Category: Service certificate torn
Participating PSBs with service details

ii]   Print out of this Call Letter for Interview:

iii] Photo Identify Proof such as PAN card / Passport / Driving Licence /
Voter Identity Card / Bank Pass Book with Photograph / Photo ID issued by
Gazzetted Officer or People's Representative / recognized College or
University ID Card / Aadhaar Card / Employee ID.

iv]   In case of candidates already / previously employed.

-              Work experience certificate, duty specifying the date of
joining whether confirmed in the service salary drawn, nature of work
handled, date of relieving and reasons for relieving etc . from present/
previous employer, if any.

-              Original No Objection Certificate from the present employer
in case of candidates presently working:

2  Original Character Certificate from two respectable persons not related
to you obtained on a recent date;

3.  All Other related certificates/ marksheets/ experience certificates on
which your eligibility is decided

4.  Please note that the candidates who come for the interview/ without the
above mentioned certificates / documents or found ineligible at the time of
verification of the documents will not be allowed to attend the interview.

5. Candidates will have to appear for Interview at their own expenses Only
out station SC/ST / Persons With Disabilities category candidates called
for interview will be paid Second Class to & fro train lore or actual
expenses incurred. whichever is less from normal place of residence to the
place of interview; by shortest route, on production of proof of travel
Please note that, the above facilities will not be admissible to the SC/ ST
/ Persons With Disabilities category candidates who are already in service
in Central / State Government. Public Undertakings / Local self Government.
Institutions and Panchayats.

Candidates who were found not eligible for the said post applied / do not
produce relevant certificates mentioned above shall neither be permitted to
appear (or the Interview nor shall be paid any traveling expenses Any
subsequent representation claiming Traveling Allowance shall not be
entertained.

6.            Please note that you will be permitted to attend the
interview in mentioned above. subject to.

i)  Your fulfillment of eligibility criteria / conditions regarding
qualification, age, category etc.. as stipulated in the advertisement: and

ii) Correctness of Information given by you in application including

a)   Caste / Community Certificate in the case of SC / ST / OBC category
candidates: and

b)   Medical Certificate in the case of Persons With Disabilities category
candidates.

7. Please note that, the admission to Interview is provisional only and if
it is found at any later stage that you do not conform to eligibility
norms, your candidature will be summarily rejected Please note that in case
at any stage of selection, and even after appointment, it comes to the
notices of IBPS/Bank that you do not/you did not possess the requisite
qualification and/ or you do not/you did not fulfill the eligibility
criteria as given in the advertisement, your candidature will be liable to
be rejected Further, in case it is noticed that you have furnished any
incorrect/false information or suppressed any material fact's), your
candidature will stand cancelled If any of these shortcomings is/are
detected even after appointment, your services are liable to be terminated.

8. This is not an offer of appointment nor does it represent any commitment
on the part of any Bank to select you to any post in any Bank The decision
of the IBPS/Bank in all matters related to Interview and selection of the
candidates would be final and binding on the candidates  No correspondence
would be entertained in this regard

9. IBPS/Bank will not entertain any request / correspondence for change of
Date / Time i Venue of Interview.

10. Please note that the interview date/ venue may change for
administrative reasons, which shall be notified to candidates

Yours faithfully.

Division Head

Client Relations

(PSBc & HRBs)

Mole :  Formats of Caste Certificate & Medical Certificate (tor PWD
candidates) can be downloaded from IBPS website www.ibps.in