Hi frandes as many of us know those who are joining govt services from or in
some cases after 2004 are come under new pension skeem NPS 10 percent of their
basic and d.a is deducted and same is contributed by govt that is known as CPF
this amount is invested in d marcket through SBI LIC and UTI so there is know
phics returns as in d GPF. After retirement whatever corpus build some
percentage of that will be given to them and rest will be used for givinng
pension. Now i have some quastions please share your knowledge. What percentage
of corpus will be given? What will b d methord of calculating pension? Can we
increase d percentage in iquity? Can we change d ratio among SBI and others? I
mean do we have any control on that?             Whith best regard kapil email
kapil0...@gmail.com facebook i.d kapil.mitt...@facebook.com mobile 09013386781