Srikanth,

Can you please describe more about the need for eye sight for the role that
your company is looking for? To me, as per the given description, this job can
be handled by totally blind too. If its about awareness level of your employer,
then we need to address that and if there is a challenge with job role, then we
need to investigate and see if totally blind folks can take up the job.

Looking forward,

Regards,

Srinivasu
http://srinivasu.org Twitter: @vasutweets