From:   "habeeb. c" <habee...@gmail.com>
Subject:        [AI] regarding admision for the visually challenged in Science
courses.
Date:           30th January 2013 5:29 pm

Hello friends,
One Student from Kerala wants to study pure science for Higher
secondary after completing His secondary course. He does farely well
in his highschool science courses. Please guide him on where to join.
Where will he get adequate facilities to do the course. Presently in
Kerala visually impaired are given admision for humanities courses
only after their SSlc course.
regards