has anybody tried google drive and sky drive?

On 2/26/13, Doris and Chris <chipmu...@gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Not supporting resumption of interupted downloads is one way
> sendspace is trying to motivate users to buy a pro account by which
> the sendspace wizard will be used that can resume downloads.Try the
> free filehost download manager "Mipony" from
>
> www.mipony.net
>
> This will resume sendspace downloads in most cases.
>
> hth
>
> Doris
>

> At 08:58 PM 2/26/2013 +0530, you wrote:
>>friends when I am resume any file it is starting from0% but I cann
>>download any songs from any website that time I cann resume download
>>whithout problem. Why I am facing this problem? I am not
>>understanding. Please tell me is there any solution?
>>
>>--
>>Thanks and Regards.
>>
>>Siddhalingeshwar/Prasad Ingalagi
>>mobile# 8792639989
>>call me and chat with me on skype. Please note my skype ID
>>siddalingeshwar2 ingalagisi...@gmail.com
>>

>>jai hindustan.
>>
>>Register at the dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing
>>accessibility of mobile phones / Tabs on:
>>

>>Search for old postings at:
>>http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/
>>
>>To unsubscribe send a message to
>>accessindia-requ...@accessindia.org.in
>>with the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>>To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other
>>changes, please visit the list home page at
>>http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in

if
you can dreem it,you can do it.  Dr. salim a qureshi.(CPT).consulting
physio therapist, mumbai india, mobile no+919702559821,e-mail
salim2...@gmail.com salim_phy...@hotmail.com facebook
http://www.facebook.com/sq2104 twitter http://www.twitter.com/sq2104
skyep physiosalim