i think that is a great achievement. to be able to give exams
independently is a very nice and a fulfilling experience. i know this
because i was one of the first students with visual impairment to
write an exam on computer in the tata institute of social sciences for
my masters in social work. it was a difficult thing then because the
institute was not ready to provide papers in soft coppy and the
moderator/incharge of the centre for persons with visual impairment
(the place where we had to give our exams due to installation of jaws
in the computer) had to scan the paper and we had to wait till he is
able to scan and edit the paper. it meant that we started the paper
half an hour after other students. also we had difficulties to
concentrate as there was a lot of noise in the centre.
i am happy that the cbse is positive about giving question papers in soft coppy.
ashmira