dear i want to know that whether wordpress is fully accessible with
jaws or not. i face some dificulty in it , dont know it is a
particular case with me or this cms is not very much accessible. and
if any one can provide jaws and these cms especially wordpress related
help in hindi, or english , then i shall be grateful. looking ahead
for your kind support. thanks .

On 3/9/13, Mukesh <mukeshbaviskar....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Srini,
> I'm interested in preparing it manually because I learn the codes and ideas
>
> behind it. If you know web designing I would like to talk with you on skype.
>
> If you don't have any problem let me know your skype id and your free time
> to come on skype. thank you.

(Doctor Umair, Terrorist for Terrorists)