Hi all:

Two Eyeway alerts for the day are:

1. Required Stenographers in various Services/Cadres.The Staff Selection
Commission will hold a Limited Departmental Competitive Examination on
12.05.2013 at Delhi, Allahabad, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai,
Chandigarh and Raipur. V.I. can apply. Last date 8th April. Far areas: 15th
April. More at http://www.eyeway.org/?q=jobs or or 9 March Employment News page
22.

2. One post for V.I. as Stipendiary Trainee (discipline: Physics) in Variable
Energy Cyclotron Centre, Kolkata (Department of Atomic Energy). Educational
Qualification: B.Sc. with minimum 60% marks with following combination of
subjects:- Physics as principal subject and among other two subsidiary subjects
Mathematics is compulsory and any one from the following subjects:- Chemistry,
Statistics, Electronics & Computer Science. Duration of Training period: two
years. The Trainees will have to make their own arrangement for stay during the
training. Last date 15th April. More at http://www.eyeway.org/?q=jobs or or 16
March Employment News page 6.

With best regards,
Helpdesk Team!
Project Eyeway - A knowledge resource for living a fuller life with vision loss
C/o Score Foundation, 17/107 L.G.F., Vikram Vihar, Lajpat Nagar - 4, New  Delhi
- 110024. India.
Helpdesk:+91-11-460 70 380 (Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm)
Website: www.eyeway.org.